Jackie, a senior dog, was 10-years-old when she was left in a shelter. The elderly canine narrowly escaped death, and went on to take home the gold at a dog competition. Just hours before being euthanized, she was adopted by Debbie Brown. That's when her life was changed forever. When it comes to this champion, it's clear that what was once old is new again.
- 'Crazy Rich Asians' cast take over Cinemacon 2018
- Youtube video helps reunite homeless man with his family after 40 years
- Chris Evans apologizes for missing 'Avengers' premiere
- 'Double Dare' is coming back to Nickelodeon
- Adam Rippon reveals how he plans to win Dancing with the Stars
- Meet the designer who created Melania Trump's hat