Standing at the opposite end of the wedding aisle, bride Elizabeth Shoesmith of Sydney, Australia, signed the words to Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years' to her husband Scott Shoesmith. Signing the song was a special gift for her deaf husband. "Scott just burst into tears when he saw me," Elizabeth said. "I wanted to surprise him."
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies after fall in Florida
- Comey's book already a best seller
- Melissa Joan Hart returns for 'Clarissa Explains It All' reboot, report says
- Snapchat loses $800 million after Rihanna responds to ad
- The Queen officially approves of Prince Harry's marriage to Meghan Markle
- Bus driver gives 4-year-old bestie a sweet gift on last day