(CNN) - It's a match made in reality TV heaven.
"Bachelor in Paradise" stars, Carly Waddell and Evan Bass tied the knot this weekend in front of family, friends and of course, ABC cameras.
The nuptials took place at the Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, not too far from the set of "Bachelor in Paradise" season four, which was recently suspended due to an incident of alleged misconduct involving "Bachelorette" star, Corinne Olympios and "Bachelor" star, DeMario Jackson.
Waddell and Bass met on season three of the reality show, which takes former "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" contestants to Mexico in hopes of helping them find love.
Longtime "Bachelor" host, Chris Harrison presided over the beachfront wedding.
A TV date for the wedding has not yet been announced.
- 'Game Night' serves up a comedy winner
- Dog left at shelter to die becomes a champion
- How Jennifer Aniston handles tabloid fixation on her personal life
- Snapchat stock drops on news Kylie Jenner no longer uses the app
- Kendra Wilkinson Baskett and husband 'having issues'
- Margaret Brennan named host of CBS' 'Face the Nation'