Two young boys were in tears when their dad, Navy officer Roberto Tapiador, surprised them at a restaurant while they were eating lunch. Tapiador was deployed to Djibouti, a country bordered by Ethiopia and Somalia nine months ago. It wasn't until the day Tapiador's reunion with his children that the 3rd Class Petty officer found out he'd be home to celebrate Christmas with his kids.
InsideEdition.com's Keleigh Nealon has more.
- Kris Crocker stuns audience with music skills
- Rupert Murdoch to Facebook: pay up
- Razzies 2018: 'Transformers' leads the way with 9 nominations
- Aziz Ansari skipped SAG Awards, James Franco did not
- SAG winners add pinch of clarity to wide-open Oscar race
- Megyn Kelly takes on Jane Fonda: 'I have no regrets about the question'