The Easter bunny is having double the fun this holiday. The festive furry friend took a group photo with 18 sets of twins. That's 36 toddlers! The "peeps" are part of the Chicago Twins Group, an unofficial play and support group for families with twins. The moms came prepared with juice, snacks, and a whole lot of patience, and it paid off! One parent says they got a group picture with "all but one or two kids looking!"
- Go behind the scenes with the Station 19 cast
- Zach Braff returns to TV
- Cops buy gloves for kids after losing snowball fight
- Frank Avruch, who played Bozo the Clown, dies at 89
- Radhika Jones signals her arrival at Vanity Fair with Lena Waithe cover story
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' first album to cross 2 million in sales since 2015