1- year-old twin girls joined at the chest were successfully separated at a hospital in Texas. Anna Grace and Hope Elizabeth Richards have been under the careful watch of doctors since their parents were told they were expecting conjoined twins. The girls' mom calls the feeling of seeing them in separate beds "indescribable." It took a team of nearly 75 medical experts to separate them in a 7-hour procedure.
- See the full list of BAFTA winners
- Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon pulls out of NBC gig
- Duchess of Cambridge opts for green as black dresses sweep BAFTAs
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' takes top honors at BAFTA awards
- David Gergen: Trump's attacks on media pose 'growing' threat to America
- 'Black Panther' breaks records