Electrical problem sparks fire at Aces Casino in Spokane
SPOKANE, Wash. — Quick work by Spokane firefighters prevented extensive damage at Aces Casino Saturday night when a fire broke out.
Posted by Mark Peterson on Saturday, April 7, 2018
The Spokane Fire Department responded to reports of smoke coming from near the roof of the building at about 9:20 p.m. The building was immediately evacuated and road closures were in place, temporarily impacting North Division St. and East Francis Ave. SFD reports the fire was caused by an issue with an electrical box that powers exterior neon lights on the building.
Fire officials say the damage was minimal and restricted to the exterior of the building. No one was injured in this fire. All road closures have been removed.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.