Discarded cigarette starts fire at Spokane home, no one injured
SPOKANE, Wash. — No one was injured in a small fire that caused damage to a home in southwest Spokane Tuesday morning.
Firefighters responded to the fire on W. Armstrong Dr. and S. Grove Road just before 8 a.m. to find some damage done to the front of the house.
Firefighters said the fire was sparked by a lit cigarette. A young man who lived at the home said he thought he put it out.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.