Collection of grand pianos, antique guitars burn in fire north of Moscow
MOSCOW, Idaho — A fire north of Moscow caused an estimate $1 million worth of damage Monday night, according to 4 News Now partner Pullman Radio.
Moscow Rural Volunteer Firefighters were called to a barn fire on Foothill Road around 8 p.m. The structure, which housed a restoration business, was destroyed.
Pullman Radio reported damage to 30 grand pianos, a collection of antique guitars and a van.
Deputies said a kerosene open flame heater on a timer caused the fire. The heater was turned off and left unattended. The timer turned the heat back on and ignited a blanket.
No one was hurt.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.