Clearwater county home completely lost in fire
AHSAHKA, Idaho — Clearwater county homeowners called 911 when they woke to a fire alarm inside their house at 185 Old Ahsahka Grade Rd. Sunday night.
58-year-old Pamela Stamper and 71-year-old Gerrard Stamper had gotten out of the house by the time Clearwater County Sheriff’s Office and the Orofino Fire Department arrived, but the fire had spread.
The sheriff’s office says the flames began in the chimney and spread to the attic. The home is now a total loss.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.