Cigarette starts small fire at North Spokane apartment complex

Cigarette starts small fire at North Spokane apartment complex
Copyright 2019 KXLY.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission.

Crews responded to the Wedgewood Park Apartments for a small smoking fire Friday afternoon.

A lieutenant on scene said someone placed a cigarette in the wrong spot and a small fire ignited. The fire happened on the balcony of one apartment, but did not spread.

Crews quickly put out the fire and left the scene shortly after.