Practice yoga at the Cathedral, learn about magical creatures; Free Fun Friday
Here are four free events you can go to this weekend
Here are some free events you can go to this weekend, free of charge:
- Frozen Party
- Saturday, 3-4 p.m.
- Spokane Public Library (East Side)
- Wintertime crafts, play games, munch on goodies
- Costumes encouraged
- All ages welcome
- Story time: Magical Creatures
- Saturday, 11-11:30 a.m.
- Auntie’s Bookstore
- Dragons, unicorns, fairies
- Hear fun stories about magical creatures
- Yoga at the Cathedral
- Sunday, 3-4 p.m.
- St. John’s Cathedral
- Anyone welcome, all exercise levels
- Extra mats available