2 people, 2 pets escape Cheney house fire unharmed
CHENEY, Wash. –Two people and their pets escaped an early morning house fire unharmed.
Firefighters responded to a house fire on S. Blackberry St. in Cheney before 5 a.m. Friday.
Authorities on scene said the fire started in a bathroom fan. Around 35 percent of the fire burned in the attic and part of the roof. The main living area was unaffected.
The fire did not spread to any other nearby houses.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.