Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
Local News Headlines
- Leavenworth turns small wedding into big party
- Portland police restricted from handcuffing kids
- Pickup struck by train; occupants escape
- Man sought in homicide, bank robberies arrested
- 2 men rob Idaho man who halted car on I-84 in Ore.
- Downtown police precinct helping curb crime
- Police nab coffee stand robber
- Another victim comes forward in Sergienko kidnap investigation
- 3 llamas found east of Madras
- Panel recommends ways to reduce UO sexual violence