KXLY HD Forecast
Rest of TodayMostly sunny. Patchy fog. Highs in the lower to mid 30s. Light wind.
TonightMostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers overnight. Lows in the lower to mid 20s. Light wind. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
FridayMostly cloudy. Highs in the lower to mid 30s. Light wind.
Friday NightMostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow overnight. Lows in the lower to mid 20s. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
SaturdaySnow. Moderate snow accumulations possible. Highs in the lower to mid 30s. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.
Saturday NightSnow. Moderate snow accumulations possible. Lows in the lower to mid 20s. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
SundayMostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s to lower 30s.
Sunday Night and MondayBreezy. Partly cloudy. Lows 11 to 15. Highs 13 to 19.
Monday Night and TuesdayMostly clear. Lows 1 to 7. Highs 14 to 18.
Tuesday Night and WednesdayPartly cloudy. Lows 5 to 9. Highs 19 to 21.
|Record High:||53° in 1980|
|Record Low:||-6° in 1964|
|Sunrise:||7:37 AM PST|
|Sunset:||4:03 PM PST|
|Moonrise:||9:57 AM PST|
|Moonset:||9:00 PM PST|
|Today's Moon:||Waxing crescent|
- Evening Forecast for December 24
- Forecast Focus for Tuesday, December 23
- Four dead as tornadoes hit Mississippi
- Evening Forecast for December 23
- Morning forecast for December 23
- Forecast Focus for Monday, December 22
- Evening Forecast for December 22
- Bad weather fades; coastal road damage remains
- Rains cause highway headaches for Oregon coast
- Drier weather forecast for Christmas in Washington