KXLY HD Forecast
TodayHot...sunny. Highs in the mid to upper 90s. Light wind... becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
TonightClear. Lows in the upper 50s to lower 60s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
ThursdayVery hot. Sunny. Highs 97 to 101. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph in the morning...becoming light.
Thursday NightClear. Lows in the lower to mid 60s. Light wind.
FridayVery hot. Sunny. Highs 96 to 101. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
Friday Night and Independence DayClear. Lows in the lower to mid 60s. Highs in the 90s.
Saturday Night through TuesdayMostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s. Highs in the upper 80s to mid 90s.
|Record High:||102° in 1924|
|Record Low:||40° in 1979|
|Sunrise:||4:56 AM PDT|
|Sunset:||8:51 PM PDT|
|Moonrise:||8:19 PM PDT|
|Moonset:||4:52 AM PDT|
|Today's Moon:||Waxing gibbous|
- Disaster declared in wake of Stevens County thunderstorm
- Evening Forecast for June 30
- Morning forecast for June 30
- Evening Forecast for June 29
- Temperature records in Spokane, Sea-Tac, Bellingham, Olympia
- Morning forecast for June 29
- Evening Forecast for June 28
- Earthquake hits city of Volcano in Hawaii
- Record heat bakes the Northwest
- Evening Forecast for June 27