Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on May 30, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on May 31, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on June 01, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on June 02, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on June 03, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on June 04, 2016
Updated at 5:00 PM PDT on June 05, 2016
KXLY HD Forecast
Rest of TonightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the evening.
Memorial DaySunny. Highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower to mid 40s. Light wind.
TuesdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the mid to upper 70s. Light wind.
Tuesday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid to upper 40s. Light wind.
Wednesday through Saturday NightPartly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s to mid 80s. Lows in the 50s.
SundaySunny. Highs in the mid to upper 80s.
|Record High:||95° in 1986|
|Record Low:||34° in 1979|
|Sunrise:||4:58 AM PDT|
|Sunset:||8:38 PM PDT|
|Moonrise:||1:29 AM PDT|
|Moonset:||12:46 PM PDT|
|Today's Moon:||Waning half|
- NOAA: 1 to 4 major hurricanes possible
- Texas floods leave 3 dead
- Easter Island statues could fall into sea, U.N. says
- Storm Bonnie is downgraded; drenches S.C.
- Tropical Storm Bonnie approaches SC coast
- Tropical storm warning issued for South Carolina
- Texas floods: 2 dead, 3 missing
- Evening Forecast for Friday, May 27
- Flash floods in Texas as stormy weather continues
- Evening Forecast for Thursday, May 26