Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on May 28, 2016
Chance of Rain
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on May 29, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on May 30, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on May 31, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on June 01, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on June 02, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on June 03, 2016
KXLY HD Forecast
TonightMostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. South wind 5 to 10 mph in the evening...becoming light.
SundayPartly cloudy in the morning...becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s. Breezy. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
Sunday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower to mid 40s. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the evening.
Memorial DaySunny. Highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday and Tuesday NightMostly clear. Highs in the lower to mid 70s. Lows in the mid to upper 40s.
Wednesday and Wednesday NightMostly clear. Highs around 80. Lows in the lower 50s.
ThursdayPartly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 80s.
Thursday Night through SaturdayPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid to upper 50s. Highs in the lower to mid 80s.
|Record High:||96° in 1934|
|Record Low:||34° in 1950|
|Sunrise:||4:58 AM PDT|
|Sunset:||8:37 PM PDT|
|Moonrise:||12:56 AM PDT|
|Moonset:||11:36 AM PDT|
|Today's Moon:||Waning gibbous|
- Texas floods leave 3 dead
- Tropical Storm Bonnie approaches SC coast
- Easter Island statues could fall into sea, U.N. says
- Tropical storm warning issued for South Carolina
- Texas floods: 2 dead, 3 missing
- Evening Forecast for Friday, May 27
- Flash floods in Texas as stormy weather continues
- Evening Forecast for Thursday, May 26
- Evening Forecast for May 25
- Morning Forecast for May 25