KXLY HD Forecast
TonightMostly cloudy then clearing. Snow showers likely early ...Then a slight chance of snow showers before midnight. Patchy blowing snow. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Lows 19 to 22. Windy. Northeast wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 40 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
WednesdaySunny. Patchy blowing snow early in the morning. Highs in the lower 30s. Windy. Northeast wind 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph early in the morning.
Wednesday NightClear. Lows 14 to 15. Breezy. Northeast wind 10 to 20 mph.
Thanksgiving DaySunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday NightClear. Lows 15 to 16. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
Friday through SaturdayMostly clear. Highs in the upper 20s to lower 30s. Lows 16 to 18.
Saturday Night through Sunday NightMostly clear. Patchy freezing fog. Lows 17 to 21. Highs in the lower 30s.
Monday through TuesdayPartly cloudy. Patchy freezing fog. Highs in the mid to upper 20s. Lows 18 to 22.
|Record High:||56° in 1933|
|Record Low:||-9° in 1985|
|Sunrise:||7:08 AM PST|
|Sunset:||4:05 PM PST|
|Moonrise:||3:46 PM PST|
|Moonset:||5:17 AM PST|
|Today's Moon:||Waxing gibbous|
- Numerous slide-offs, collisions as first snow falls across Spokane
- Morning forecast for November 24
- House fire starts after power returns
- Evening Forecast for November 23
- Morning forecast for November 23
- Five days after windstorm, crews still have a lot of work to do
- Evening Forecast for November 22
- Midwest socked by winter storm
- Report: 'Two degree warming' limit gets closer
- Evening Forecast for November 21