SPOKANE, Wash. - Upriver Drive between Stone and Regal reopened on Tuesday morning after being closed most of Monday due to flooding.
The worst flooding in our area is said to be over. The river crested at 27.7 feet on Sunday, just above flood stage.
Parts of Upriver Drive were closed on Sunday due to flooding as well.
People along the river say they'll keep a close eye on it until the warning ends on Friday.
Water levels at Lake Coeur d'Alene and the Coeur d'Alene River are also receding.
- Weather forecast for Trump's inauguration looks gloomy
- Ice storm glazes central US; sleet-slick roadways caused five fatalities
- Weekend ice storm targets central US
- Northern California drenched, but state's drought far from over
- FedEx driver handles jackknifed big rig like a boss
- Storms pound California, ease years of drought