SPOKANE, Wash. - Upriver Drive between Stone and Regal reopened on Tuesday morning after being closed most of Monday due to flooding.
The worst flooding in our area is said to be over. The river crested at 27.7 feet on Sunday, just above flood stage.
Parts of Upriver Drive were closed on Sunday due to flooding as well.
People along the river say they'll keep a close eye on it until the warning ends on Friday.
Water levels at Lake Coeur d'Alene and the Coeur d'Alene River are also receding.
- Huge iceberg towers over Canadian town
- Crack in Greenland glacier has scientists' attention
- Trump denies climate change, but could one day be its victim
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Delta's woes persist through weekend, with more flights canceled
- More severe weather expected in Alabama, Georgia