VANCOUVER, Wash. - Clark County sheriff's deputies arrested an 18-year-old man accused of starting two grass fires at a school in Orchards, near Vancouver.
The fires early Monday burned less than a quarter-acre near York Elementary School but had the potential to become very large.
Deputies jailed the man Monday for investigation of arson.
- Millions under flood threat in Carolinas
- Huge iceberg towers over Canadian town
- Crack in Greenland glacier has scientists' attention
- Trump denies climate change, but could one day be its victim
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Delta's woes persist through weekend, with more flights canceled