VANCOUVER, Wash. - Clark County sheriff's deputies arrested an 18-year-old man accused of starting two grass fires at a school in Orchards, near Vancouver.
The fires early Monday burned less than a quarter-acre near York Elementary School but had the potential to become very large.
Deputies jailed the man Monday for investigation of arson.
- 2 killed, others feared dead after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Preparing for potential flooding
- 2016 was the hottest year on record -- again
- Weather forecast for Trump's inauguration looks gloomy
- Ice storm glazes central US; sleet-slick roadways caused five fatalities
- Weekend ice storm targets central US