Several inches of snow piled up on the Inland Northwest Monday with more on the way overnight. KXLY4 Chief Meteorologist Kris Crocker has this update on current conditions for the Spokane area.
- Millions under flood threat in Carolinas
- Huge iceberg towers over Canadian town
- Crack in Greenland glacier has scientists' attention
- Trump denies climate change, but could one day be its victim
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Delta's woes persist through weekend, with more flights canceled