The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Warning for several areas across the Inland Northwest. KXLY4 Chief Meteorologist Kris Crocker has an update on the storm's path through the region.
- Millions under flood threat in Carolinas
- Huge iceberg towers over Canadian town
- Crack in Greenland glacier has scientists' attention
- Trump denies climate change, but could one day be its victim
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Delta's woes persist through weekend, with more flights canceled