Major storm system moving north from Pullman at 40-45 miles per hour, producing ping pong ball sized hail, heavy rain and damaging rains. There's a second storm system in Stevens County that's producing hail that is up to baseball-sized. KXLY4 Chief Meteorologist Kris Crocker reports.
- Huge iceberg towers over Canadian town
- Crack in Greenland glacier has scientists' attention
- Trump denies climate change, but could one day be its victim
- Delta expects 'relatively normal' schedule
- Delta's woes persist through weekend, with more flights canceled
- More severe weather expected in Alabama, Georgia