WHITMAN COUNTY, Wash. - A fatal two-car, one-semi crash in Whitman County completely blocked State Route 195 just north of Steptoe Thursday morning.
According to Washington State Patrol, the collision happened at just after 3 a.m.
Trooper Jeff Sevigney says the road remains blocked and for everyone to avoid the area.
We will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
- Air Force 'doomsday' planes damaged in tornado
- They came, they camped, they baked at Death Valley
- How hot is it in the West? Let us count the ways
- Antarctica is melting; scientists say that's bad news
- Deadly heat waves becoming more common due to climate change
- Dangerous heat wave to scorch the Southwestern US