Updated at 10:00 PM PST on March 05, 2015
Updated at 10:00 PM PST on March 06, 2015
Updated at 10:00 PM PST on March 07, 2015
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on March 08, 2015
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on March 09, 2015
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on March 10, 2015
Chance of Rain
Updated at 5:00 PM PDT on March 11, 2015
KXLY HD Forecast
TodayMostly sunny. Highs around 50. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
TonightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s to lower 30s. Light wind.
FridayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower to mid 50s. Light wind.
Friday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower to mid 30s. Light wind.
SaturdayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid to upper 50s. Light wind.
Saturday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower to mid 30s.
Sunday through TuesdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s to lower 60s. Lows in the mid to upper 30s.
Tuesday Night and WednesdayMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s to lower 40s. Highs in the lower 50s.
|Record High:||61° in 1987|
|Record Low:||0° in 1891|
|Sunrise:||6:23 AM PST|
|Sunset:||5:40 PM PST|
|Moonrise:||6:00 PM PST|
|Moonset:||6:10 AM PST|
|Today's Moon:||Waxing gibbous|
- This weather system has a bit of everything
- Capitol grounds sledding ban upheld
- Evening Forecast for March 4
- Winter touches Atlanta, clobbers areas north
- Spring-like weather forecast for Northwest
- Morning forecast for March 4
- Evening Forecast for March 3
- Evening Forecast for March 2
- Pet of the Week: Meet Shanda
- Morning forecast for March 2