KXLY HD Forecast
TodaySunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light wind.
TonightClear. Lows in the lower to mid 50s. Light wind.
MondaySunny...warmer. Highs in the upper 80s to lower 90s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
Monday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid to upper 50s. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
TuesdaySunny. Highs in the upper 80s to lower 90s. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday Night through ThursdayClear. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s. Highs in the upper 80s to lower 90s.
Thursday Night through Friday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s. Highs in the lower 90s.
SaturdaySunny. Highs in the mid to upper 80s.
|Record High:||100° in 1925|
|Record Low:||38° in 1976|
|Sunrise:||4:54 AM PDT|
|Sunset:||8:52 PM PDT|
|Moonrise:||12:05 AM PDT|
|Moonset:||11:47 AM PDT|
|Today's Moon:||Waning gibbous|
- Evening Forecast for Saturday, June 25
- Evening Forecast for Friday, June 24
- Toddler swept away by floodwaters in West Virginia
- Evening Forecast for Thursday, June 23
- Wildfires settle in throughout southern California
- Evening Forecast for Wednesday, June 22
- Death toll from Southwest heat wave rises
- Evening Forecast for June 21
- New wildfires consume 3,500 acres in LA-area forest
- Evening Forecast for June 20