KXLY HD Forecast
TodayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
TonightPartly cloudy. Patchy fog overnight. Lows in the upper 20s to lower 30s. Light wind.
TuesdayCloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. A chance of rain or snow in the afternoon. Snow level 2500 feet in the afternoon. Highs around 40. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
Tuesday NightCloudy. A chance of rain in the evening...then rain likely overnight. Lows in the lower to mid 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
WednesdayRain in the morning...then rain or snow in the afternoon. Snow level 3000 feet. Highs in the mid to upper 30s. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.
Wednesday NightMostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid to upper 20s.
Christmas Day through FridayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Lows in the lower to mid 20s.
Friday Night through SundayMostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower to mid 20s. Highs in the upper 20s to mid 30s.
|Record High:||54° in 1933|
|Record Low:||-15° in 1983|
|Sunrise:||7:36 AM PST|
|Sunset:||4:01 PM PST|
|Moonrise:||7:47 AM PST|
|Moonset:||5:21 PM PST|
- Evening Forecast for December 21
- Evening Forecast for December 20
- Forecast Focus for Friday, December 19
- Evening Forecast for December 19
- Morning forecast for December 19
- Forecast Focus for Thursday, December 18
- Evening Forecast for December 18
- Morning Forecast for December 18
- Forecast Focus for Wednesday, December 17
- Oxfam digests lessons from 2004 tsunami