Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on July 27, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on July 28, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on July 29, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on July 30, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on July 31, 2016
Updated at 11:00 PM PDT on August 01, 2016
Updated at 5:00 PM PDT on August 02, 2016
KXLY HD Forecast
TodayPartly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. East wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon.
TonightMostly clear. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph in the evening...becoming light. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
ThursdaySunny. Highs in the lower to mid 90s. Light wind... becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Thursday NightClear. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s. Light wind.
FridayHot...sunny. Highs in the lower to mid 90s. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Friday Night and SaturdayClear. Lows in the upper 50s to lower 60s. Highs in the upper 80s to lower 90s.
Saturday Night through Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower to mid 50s. Highs in the upper 70s to lower 80s.
TuesdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s to lower 80s.
|Record High:||106° in 1934|
|Record Low:||43° in 1888|
|Sunrise:||5:22 AM PDT|
|Sunset:||8:30 PM PDT|
|Moonrise:||12:15 AM PDT|
|Moonset:||2:27 PM PDT|
|Today's Moon:||Waning half|
- Evening Forecast for July 26
- New York City electricity price spikes 1000%
- Evening Forecast for July 25
- Deadly heat wave scorches central, eastern U.S.
- Fire forces evacuations in Santa Clarita area
- Evening Forecast for July 24
- Body found as Sand Fire swells in California
- Deadly heat wave scorches central and eastern U.S.
- Floods, landslides affect 8.9 million in China
- Evening Forecast for July 23