KXLY HD Forecast
TodayMostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s to lower 50s. Very windy. West wind 20 to 35 mph. Gusts up to 45 mph in the morning. Rainfall amounts less than a quarter of an inch.
TonightMostly cloudy. A chance of rain. Lows in the lower to mid 30s. Breezy. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
MondayPartly sunny. A chance of rain in the morning. Highs in the upper 30s to mid 40s. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
Monday NightMostly cloudy. Patchy fog. Lows in the upper 20s to lower 30s. Light wind.
TuesdayMostly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow. Highs in the lower to mid 40s. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Tuesday NightCloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s.
WednesdayRain or snow likely. Light snow accumulations. Highs in the mid 30s to lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
Wednesday Night and Christmas DayMostly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid to upper 20s. Highs in the lower 30s.
Thursday Night and FridayMostly cloudy. Lows in the lower to mid 20s. Highs in the lower 30s.
Friday Night and SaturdayMostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Lows in the 20s. Highs in the 30s.
|Record High:||59° in 1933|
|Record Low:||-10° in 1983|
|Sunrise:||7:35 AM PST|
|Sunset:||4:01 PM PST|
|Moonrise:||6:51 AM PST|
|Moonset:||4:17 PM PST|
|Today's Moon:||Waning crescent|
- Evening Forecast for December 20
- Forecast Focus for Friday, December 19
- Evening Forecast for December 19
- Morning forecast for December 19
- Forecast Focus for Thursday, December 18
- Evening Forecast for December 18
- Morning Forecast for December 18
- Forecast Focus for Wednesday, December 17
- Oxfam digests lessons from 2004 tsunami
- 11 trillion gallons of rain to end CA drought