KXLY HD Forecast
TodaySunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
TonightMostly clear. Lows 13 to 16. Light wind.
FridaySunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
Friday NightMostly clear. Lows 16 to 19. Light wind.
SaturdaySunny. Highs in the lower to mid 30s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday NightMostly clear. Patchy fog. Lows 17 to 19.
Sunday through TuesdayPartly cloudy. Patchy fog. Highs in the lower to mid 30s. Lows 18 to 23.
Tuesday NightMostly cloudy. Lows in the mid to upper 20s.
WednesdayMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the upper 30s.
|Record High:||57° in 1949|
|Record Low:||2° in 1993|
|Sunrise:||7:11 AM PST|
|Sunset:||4:03 PM PST|
|Moonrise:||5:19 PM PST|
|Moonset:||7:40 AM PST|
|Today's Moon:||Waxing gibbous|
- Thousands prepare to spend Thanksgiving in the dark
- Evening Forecast for November 25
- Sandra becomes Category 2 hurricane
- 2015 Atlantic Hurricane Season Fast Facts
- Evening Forecast for November 24
- Numerous slide-offs, collisions as first snow falls across Spokane
- Morning forecast for November 24
- Winter off to a frigid start in Beijing
- House fire starts after power returns
- Evening Forecast for November 23