Garlic can help boost the flavor of virtually any meal, but it can also be used in several forms to protect other plants against pests ranging from fungi to aphids to rabbits.
Local News Headlines
- Official: fire sparked after bird hits power pole
- Police: Woman vanished after buying snacks, pills
- Fourth missing Ethiopian athlete found in Wash.
- Man pleads guilty to killing girlfriend's mother
- Residents thank crews for quick work on High Drive fire
- Teen, 18, pleads guilty in Benton City murder
- Arson suspect accused of fire in jail restroom
- Firefighters contain fire that threatened Grants Pass homes
- Pasco man shot, killed in police confrontation
- Crews rescue worker from flagpole in Yakima