State playoffs continued in Washington on Friday, which included the 4A softball tournament in Spokane.
Central Valley beat Olympia 8-5 in their 4A softball opener, but lost to Camas 5-3 in the 2nd round. The Bears kept their season alive with an 8-2 win over South Kitsap. They'll play Tahoma at 11 am on Saturday.
University picked up two quick wins in the 3A softball tournament in Lacey, advancing to the state semi-finals where they'll play Prairie.
Mother nature got in the way of the 2A baseball playoffs, postponing Clarkston's matchup with WF West until Saturday night at 7 pm.
And the Cheney Blackhawks are headed back to the 2A state title game in boys soccer with a 3-0 win over Ridgefield. Cheney will play Tyee at 4 pm on Saturday in Sumner.
- Karnowski leads No. 4 Gonzaga past Santa Clara 88-57
- Wiley scores 30 points, EWU drubs N. Arizona 84-62
- Sanders scores 33 points as Idaho drops Suthern Utah
- Zags hold Broncos to 15 second-half points in 51-39 win
- EWU scores season low 47 points in loss to NAU
- School Record 18 3's Ignite Idaho Comeback