Spokane, Wash. - Harvard is in town for the NCAA tournament so we set out to find out how smart they are. Tom Giles and Keith Osso put them to the mental test.
- 49ers' Sowers becomes first openly LGBT coach in men's pro sports
- Albers picks up 2nd win, Mariners hold off Braves 6-5
- Cougars ranked No. 24 in preseason AP Top-25
- Snell shuts down Mariners; Rays hit 2 homers in 3-0 win
- Fant's injury cast shadow over Seahawks' 20-13 win over Vikings
- Seahawks Bennett sits again during national anthem