Last year the Gonzaga Bulldogs made history by both becoming the number one ranked team in the country, but also by being chosen as a number one seed in the NCAA tournament.
This year, the Bulldogs hope to improve from last year's history making team, as well as fill the holes left by the departures of Kelly Olynyk, Elias Harris, and Mike Hart.
700 ESPN's Keith Osso has the story.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Karnowski leads No. 4 Gonzaga past Santa Clara 88-57
- Wiley scores 30 points, EWU drubs N. Arizona 84-62
- Sanders scores 33 points as Idaho drops Suthern Utah
- Zags hold Broncos to 15 second-half points in 51-39 win
- EWU scores season low 47 points in loss to NAU