SAN DIEGO - SAN DIEGO (AP) -- Gonzaga is feeling much more comfortable in the underdog role.
The top overall seed in last year's NCAA tournament, the Zags were bounced out of the bracket by their second game.
A year later, Gonzaga is much more at ease as it heads into its third-round game against Arizona on Sunday.
The Wildcats are the No. 1 seed in the West Regional and showed some jitters in their opening game, surviving runs by Weber State early and late in their nine-point win.
Arizona has been comfortable in the favorite role before, though, after spending two months atop The Associated Press poll this season.
The Wildcats are looking to get back to the Sweet 16 for the third time in four seasons. Gonzaga hasn't been there since 2009.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Utah routs Washington State by 41
- Fultz scores 37 as Washington beats Colorado 85-83 in OT
- Cougars announce 2017 football schedule
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position