ATLANTA - Not many people on the planet can say they played basketball against Duke in the elite-8, and football against Alabama in the National Semi-Final.
Former Gonzaga Bulldog Basketball player Connor Griffin traded in his high tops for football cleats and now plays receiver for the Washington Huskies. KXLY's Will Sherratt is in Atlanta for the Peach Bowl and caught up with Griffin today at media day.
The Huskies play Alabama Saturday in the Peach Bowl, Will Sherratt has all your coverage on KXLY 4 News.
- Cowboys rebound for 28-17 win over Cardinals
- Barrington Comes Up Big For U-Hi
- Titans score 21 straight points in 3rd, beat Seahawks 33-27
- Washington State Cougars Topple Nevada 45-7
- Falk leads No. 18 Washington State over Nevada 45-7
- Linehan Leads Idaho Back To Beat South Alabama 29-23 In Double Overtime