ATLANTA - Not many people on the planet can say they played basketball against Duke in the elite-8, and football against Alabama in the National Semi-Final.
Former Gonzaga Bulldog Basketball player Connor Griffin traded in his high tops for football cleats and now plays receiver for the Washington Huskies. KXLY's Will Sherratt is in Atlanta for the Peach Bowl and caught up with Griffin today at media day.
The Huskies play Alabama Saturday in the Peach Bowl, Will Sherratt has all your coverage on KXLY 4 News.
- Future Eagle Flying High At Shadle Park
- Unbeaten Gonzaga No. 1 for fourth straight week
- Meyer's homer gives Cougars comeback win at Sacramento State
- Williams-Goss leads No. 1 Gonzaga over Pacific 82-61
- Iroegbu leads WSU to a 86-71 win over Arizona State
- Federer: Swiss star will play on until at least 2019