REARDAN, Wash. - Justis Anderson is looking for a state wrestling title this weekend in Tacoma. He wants to win one for himself, his brothers, and his late cousin; Jace Malek. Anderson is the subject of this week's Kimmel Athletic Shining Star.
If you would like to nominate a Shining Star, they have to be a Senior with a 3.5 GPA or higher, please e-mail your nominations to: Sports@kxly.com
- Future Eagle Flying High At Shadle Park
- Unbeaten Gonzaga No. 1 for fourth straight week
- Meyer's homer gives Cougars comeback win at Sacramento State
- Williams-Goss leads No. 1 Gonzaga over Pacific 82-61
- Iroegbu leads WSU to a 86-71 win over Arizona State
- Federer: Swiss star will play on until at least 2019