REARDAN, Wash. - Justis Anderson is looking for a state wrestling title this weekend in Tacoma. He wants to win one for himself, his brothers, and his late cousin; Jace Malek. Anderson is the subject of this week's Kimmel Athletic Shining Star.
If you would like to nominate a Shining Star, they have to be a Senior with a 3.5 GPA or higher, please e-mail your nominations to: Sports@kxly.com
- Albers picks up 2nd win, Mariners hold off Braves 6-5
- Cougars ranked No. 24 in preseason AP Top-25
- Alabama starts No. 1 in AP poll for second straight year
- Snell shuts down Mariners; Rays hit 2 homers in 3-0 win
- Fant's injury cast shadow over Seahawks' 20-13 win over Vikings
- Seahawks Bennett sits again during national anthem