LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) -- Victor Sanders finished with 20 points, including three free throws in the final seconds, to help Idaho beat Arkansas-Little Rock 65-57 on Friday night to snap the Trojans' 18-game home winning streak.
The Vandals (2-1) were up 29-21 at the break and had to fend off a late Trojan charge. Little Rock closed to 58-55 with 1:21 left. Myles Franklin drove for a layup, Nate Sherwood made two free throws and Sanders hit three straight free throws in the final 37 seconds to seal it.
Sanders shot 5 of 11 from the field and made three 3-pointers. Sherwood finished with 14 points, Arkadiy Mkrtychyan added 11 and Brayon Blake pulled down 12 rebounds for Idaho.
The Vandals were 21 of 49 (42.9%) from the floor while limiting Little Rock to 19-of-61 shooting.
Marcus Johnson Jr. led Little Rock (2-1) with 23 points. Lis Shoshi added 11 points and grabbed 16 rebounds.
- Australian Open: Andy Murray cruises into 4th round
- Karnowski leads No. 4 Gonzaga past Santa Clara 88-57
- Wiley scores 30 points, EWU drubs N. Arizona 84-62
- Sanders scores 33 points as Idaho drops Suthern Utah
- Zags hold Broncos to 15 second-half points in 51-39 win
- EWU scores season low 47 points in loss to NAU