Post Falls, ID - Lewiston might be the two-time defending 5A state champs, but Post Falls proved it might be the front-runner to take home an IEL title this season.
The Trojans were led by 14 points from U-Hi transfer Hallie Gennett, as they trounced the Bengals 65-32 on Tuesday night. Dani Failor added 13 points and Whitney Gonzales scored 12 for Post Falls, who improved to 3-0 with the win. Lewiston was led by Emilee Schlader's 7 points, falling to 3-1.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Karnowski leads No. 4 Gonzaga past Santa Clara 88-57
- Wiley scores 30 points, EWU drubs N. Arizona 84-62
- Sanders scores 33 points as Idaho drops Suthern Utah
- Zags hold Broncos to 15 second-half points in 51-39 win
- EWU scores season low 47 points in loss to NAU