SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- Przemek Karnowski scored 22 points and Johnathan Williams added 20 to help No. 14 Gonzaga beat Bryant 109-70 on Friday night.
Zach Collins added 18 points for Gonzaga (3-0), which is seeking a 19th consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament.
Nisre Zouzoua scored 22 points and Adam Grant had 17 for undersized Bryant (1-2), which lost to Gonzaga the only previous time the teams met, in 2013.
Both teams are known as the Bulldogs.
Gonzaga was coming off a 69-48 win over San Diego State on Monday that was the Aztecs' largest margin of defeat in nine seasons, a span of 260 games.
The Zags built an early lead and slowly extended it for most of the game. Bryant was undone by 23 turnovers.
- Australian Open: Andy Murray cruises into 4th round
- Karnowski leads No. 4 Gonzaga past Santa Clara 88-57
- Wiley scores 30 points, EWU drubs N. Arizona 84-62
- Sanders scores 33 points as Idaho drops Suthern Utah
- Zags hold Broncos to 15 second-half points in 51-39 win
- EWU scores season low 47 points in loss to NAU