SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- Przemek Karnowski scored 22 points and Johnathan Williams added 20 to help No. 14 Gonzaga beat Bryant 109-70 on Friday night.
Zach Collins added 18 points for Gonzaga (3-0), which is seeking a 19th consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament.
Nisre Zouzoua scored 22 points and Adam Grant had 17 for undersized Bryant (1-2), which lost to Gonzaga the only previous time the teams met, in 2013.
Both teams are known as the Bulldogs.
Gonzaga was coming off a 69-48 win over San Diego State on Monday that was the Aztecs' largest margin of defeat in nine seasons, a span of 260 games.
The Zags built an early lead and slowly extended it for most of the game. Bryant was undone by 23 turnovers.
- Unbeaten Gonzaga No. 1 for fourth straight week
- McGrady, Webber, Hardaway, Moncrief among 14 basketball HOF finalists
- WSU falls at #18 UCLA
- Meyer's homer gives Cougars comeback win at Sacramento State
- Williams-Goss leads No. 1 Gonzaga over Pacific 82-61
- Iroegbu leads WSU to a 86-71 win over Arizona State