From a skinny kid at Central Valley grabbing national headlines, to one of the best specialists in the country at Idaho.
Former Vandal Austin Rehkow is now on the precipice of playing at the highest level and his exceptional work ethic has helped him get to the top.
- Maria Sharapova granted US Open wild card
- Seahawks win 48-17 in Chargers' debut game at StubHub Center
- Bennett plans to continue national anthem protest
- Bridwell, Angels sweep Mariners 4-2 for 6th straight win
- Angels rally from 4-run deficit to top Mariners 6-5
- New Group Of Pass Catchers Ready To Shine