Dallas, Texas - The Washington Huskies rushed for just under 300 yards as they win the Heart Of Dallas Bowl 44-31
Freshman running back Myles Gaskin had a monster game running for 181 yards and 4 Touchdowns to lead the offense to 44 points.
Receiver Jayden Mickins led the team in receiving with 8 receptions for 95 yards and added a 29 yard Touchdown run.
Freshman quarterback Jake Browning had a solid game in his first career bowl game completing 23-34 passes for 284 yards.
With the win the Huskies finish the season with a 7-6 record and won their last three games. The offense was the big difference down the stretch as the Dawgs averaged 47 points per game in their winning streak.
- Future Eagle Flying High At Shadle Park
- Unbeaten Gonzaga No. 1 for fourth straight week
- Meyer's homer gives Cougars comeback win at Sacramento State
- Williams-Goss leads No. 1 Gonzaga over Pacific 82-61
- Iroegbu leads WSU to a 86-71 win over Arizona State
- Federer: Swiss star will play on until at least 2019