SPOKANE, Wash. - Former Gonzaga Bulldog Mike Hart went from a walk-on to a fan favorite, to a starter. He left Gonzaga and went into the coaching world for a few years, now he's back in Spokane looking forward to whatever is next in his life.
- After Hurricane Harvey, Houston Astros are sentimental World Series favorite
- Wilson throws 3 second-half TDs, Seahawks D dominates
- Falk leads No. 15 Washington State over Colorado 28-0
- Tyler, Felila lead Southern Utah past E Washington, 46-28
- Missouri, with a huge 1st quarter, ends 5-game skid
- Pirates Beat Puget Sound in Kolste's Return