Spokane - The Mt. Spokane Wildcats rolled into the second round regionals with an 11-0 win over Kennewick on Tuesday at SFCC. Mead and Central Valley also won their first round matches.
The Panthers and Bears went on the road for the first round of the 4A regionals. Mead beat Pasco 3-2, while CV escaped Richland with a 1-0 win.
In 3A, Mt. Spokane is the only team that will play on. University fell at home to Southridge 4-1, Shadle Park lost at Hanford 2-1, and Kamiakin shutout North Central 5-0.
Mt. Spokane will play next on Thursday, Mead will play on Saturday, and Central Valley has advanced to State and will play next on Tuesday.Mt. Spokane remains undefeated, GSL 3-3 in regional soccer openers
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Utah routs Washington State by 41
- Fultz scores 37 as Washington beats Colorado 85-83 in OT
- Cougars announce 2017 football schedule
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position