Spokane, Wash. - Gonzaga head coach Mark Few has been named a finalist for the 2013 Naismith award honoring the 2013 national coach of the year. Few's team is 31-2 heading into the NCAA tournament and ranked #1 in the nation. Few is one of four finalists, the winner will be named April 7th at the Final Four in Atlanta.
The Zags open the tournament Thursday in Salt Lake City as a #1 seed taking on Southern University.
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Utah routs Washington State by 41
- Fultz scores 37 as Washington beats Colorado 85-83 in OT
- Cougars announce 2017 football schedule
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position