Spokane, Wash. - The Northwest Christian football team is off to a 6-0 start to the season, one reason for their success is the quiet leadership of Chris Carey. His leadership goes beyond the football field, he holds down a 3.9 GPA, something that is a common thread on this Crusader football team. Carey is the subject of this week's Kimmel Athletic Shining Star.
If you would like to nominate a Shining Star, they have to be a Senior with a 3.5 GPA or higher, please send your nomination to Sports@kxly.com
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic stunned by Denis Istomin
- Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Utah routs Washington State by 41
- Fultz scores 37 as Washington beats Colorado 85-83 in OT
- Cougars announce 2017 football schedule
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position