The New Jersey Devils announced on Thursday that the test results on defenseman Bryce Salvador's right wrist came back negative. Salvador, who exited Wednesday's game against the Boston Bruins early in the second period after stepping in front of a Zdeno Chara slap shot, had X-rays taken on Thursday morning. It remains to be seen if Salvador will be able to play on Friday against the Ottawa Senators at Prudential Center. Defensemen Adam Larsson, who was replaced in the lineup by Henrik Tallinder on Wednesday after sustaining an injury during Tuesday's practice, and Peter Harrold skated with the team on Thursday at AmeriHealth Pavilion.
Local News Headlines
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves
- Police search for suspects in downtown shooting
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling