Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has agreed to a contract extension that will keep him with the team through the 2017 season, or when he’s 40 years old, according to a report. Brady’s deal almost assures he’ll retire a Patriot, according to Sports Illustrated’s Peter King, and will save the Patriots more than $27 million over the next two seasons. The contract, King reports, will pay him less money over time but allows the Patriots greater flexibility.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves