Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has agreed to a contract extension that will keep him with the team through the 2017 season, or when he’s 40 years old, according to a report. Brady’s deal almost assures he’ll retire a Patriot, according to Sports Illustrated’s Peter King, and will save the Patriots more than $27 million over the next two seasons. The contract, King reports, will pay him less money over time but allows the Patriots greater flexibility.
Local News Headlines
- Discussion over stolen property led to deadly shooting
- Grand Jury indicts Buquet for threatening to kill Obama
- Centralia man accused of running drug ring
- Parents use daughter's iPad to help nab sexual predator
- Hart pleads not guilty to Nine Mile Falls murder
- Police searching for suspect in CHAS Valley Clinic robbery
- Attempted robbery at N. Division Chase Bank.
- Thieves target ATMs at Spokane Valley businesses
- Chelan County search continues for mushroom hunter
- Berger grabbed deputy's taser during Oz Fitness altercation