The loss was frustrating, with what sure looked like blown calls and some mystifying on-court combinations. For whatever reason, six rotation players gave beat writers the cold shoulder Sunday night, leaving the locker room before the media was permitted inside. According to reports, Brook Lopez, Andray Blatche, MarShon Brooks, C.J. Watson, Keith Bogans, and Gerald Wallace did not make themselves available to reporters. Only Deron Williams and Reggie Evans spoke afterwards. Rod Boone called the locker room as "barren as the Sahara," describing the scene this way... The general manager escorted the All-Star center who didn't play a single minute in the fourth quarter out of the locker room and to the loading dock. A few others quickly trickled out behind Billy King and Brook Lopez, scurrying away so they wouldn't have to discuss how things went down in the closing minutes, apparently afraid of getting themselves in trouble for trashing the officiating.
Local News Headlines
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls
- FBI: No arrests made in ricin letter investigation
- Police in Browne's Addition investigating Ricin letters
- Court documents detail deadly shootings
- Deputy, police officer under investigation for misconduct
- Road closures for Armed Forces Torchlight Parade
- Two dead in overnight shootings