Pacers 90, Pistons 72: George Hill scored 17 points and David West added 16 as visiting Indiana routed Detroit for the second consecutive night.Paul George had 12 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists for the Pacers, who notched a 32-point home win over the Pistons on Friday. Indiana has won its last four games by an average of 27 points.Will Bynum scored 15 points, Jose Calderon added 13 and Greg Monroe had 12 points and 12 rebounds for Detroit, which shot 33.8 percent from the field one night after making just 35.4 percent of its shots.Indiana scored the game's first 10 points and held the Pistons to nine in the opening quarter to set the tone. Detroit recovered with a 12-0 run to take a 21-20 lead with 7:30 left in the first half but the Pacers pulled away with 12 straight of their own late in the second quarter.The Pacers led 39-28 at halftime and expanded the lead to 50-33 on Lance Stephenson's 3-pointer with 6:39 left in the third quarter. The advantage was 15 entering the fourth quarter and reached 20 for the first time on Danny Granger's 15-footer with 9:25 remaining.GAME NOTEBOOK: Granger (knee) made his season debut and scored two points on 1-of-10 shooting in 19 minutes. … Pistons G Brandon Knight (knee) missed his second straight game. … Indiana has won 14 of the last 17 meetings with Detroit.
Local News Headlines
- Missing 13-year-old found safe
- Suspect in ricin letters also accused of bomb threat at Fairchild
- Suspect makes first appearance in ricin letter case
- Free pizza offered to help find Pizza Rita robber
- Woman found dead in Spokane Valley hotel
- WA license plate fee added to pay for wolf kills
- High winds contribute to fatal boat accident on Sprague Lake
- One dead in Sprague Lake boating mishap
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified