Heat 114, 76ers 90: Dwyane Wade led the way with 33 points and LeBron James recorded a triple-double as visiting Miami cruised to its 10th straight victory.Wade went 14-for-18 from the field and James finished with 16 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists for the Heat, who are enjoying their longest run since a 12-game winning streak from Nov. 29-Dec. 18, 2010.Jrue Holiday scored 21 points and Nick Young chipped in 19 as Philadelphia dropped its fourth straight and fell for the fifth time in the last six contests.Wade scored four points and James handed out five assists during a 20-4 run through the middle of the third quarter to turn a six-point game into an 81-61 lead. Miami settled for an 87-71 lead heading into the final quarter and got six more points from Wade in the first three minutes of the fourth to help push it to 95-74.Wade added two more baskets and assisted on Norris Cole's layup with 4:26 left to make it 106-80 before watching the rest of the game from the bench.GAME NOTEBOOK: Heat F Mike Miller (inner ear infection) stayed back in Miami. … The triple-double was James' third of the season and 35th of his career. … The 76ers had zero fast break points and were outscored 40-26 in the paint.
Local News Headlines
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls
- FBI: No arrests made in ricin letter investigation
- Police in Browne's Addition investigating Ricin letters
- Court documents detail deadly shootings
- Deputy, police officer under investigation for misconduct
- Road closures for Armed Forces Torchlight Parade
- Two dead in overnight shootings