Grizzlies 90, Thunder 89 (OT): Marc Gasol tipped in the decisive basket with 0.8 seconds left in the extra session to lift host Memphis over Oklahoma City for its 16th win in 19 games.Russell Westbrook gave the Thunder a one-point lead by sinking a basket with 13.6 seconds. Zach Randolph missed a short shot for the Grizzlies and Gasol slapped it into the basket to hand Oklahoma City its second straight defeat.Mike Conley had 24 points, Jerryd Bayless had 20, Randolph had 15 points and 18 rebounds and Gasol had 14 and 15 for Memphis. Kevin Durant had 32 points, Westbrook added 20 and Kevin Martin scored 17 for the Thunder.Oklahoma City had a 78-72 advantage after Martin drained a 3-pointer with 1:26 remaining. Memphis battled back and forced overtime when Bayless hit a 3-pointer to tie it at 83 with 3.7 seconds left in regulation.Randolph had 12 points and nine rebounds in the first half as Memphis took a 44-38 lead into the break. The Grizzlies were just 4-of-19 from the field in a 14-point third quarter but still led 58-57 entering the fourth.GAME NOTEBOOK: Memphis wins the regular-season series 2-1. … Both teams shot poorly with Oklahoma City finishing at 36 percent and the Grizzlies shooting 35.7. … Memphis committed 19 turnovers, seven by Randolph.
Local News Headlines
- Grand Jury indicts Buquet for threatening to kill Obama
- Centralia man accused of running drug ring
- Parents use daughter's iPad to help nab sexual predator
- Hart pleads not guilty to Nine Mile Falls murder
- Police searching for suspect in CHAS Valley Clinic robbery
- Attempted robbery at N. Division Chase Bank.
- Thieves target ATMs at Spokane Valley businesses
- Chelan County search continues for mushroom hunter
- Berger grabbed deputy's taser during Oz Fitness altercation
- Detectives retrieve shooting suspect's getaway car