Pau Gasol has made progress in his return from a torn plantar fascia in his right foot when he was cleared Tuesday to start working out. Gasol got the green light to start using an elliptical machine from Dr. Steven Yoon after having an ultrasound on his foot. Despite the news, Coach Mike D'Antoni said the team has not move up the timetable for Gasol's return. Gasol, who got off his crutches three after suffering the injury, is expected to be sidelined for another three weeks. “I don’t think it’s moved up,” D”Antoni said, “but he’s doing well.” The Lakers have gone 5-4 in Gasol’s absence.
Local News Headlines
- Suspect makes first appearance in ricin letter case
- Woman found dead in Spokane Valley hotel
- WA license plate fee added to pay for wolf kills
- High winds contribute to fatal boat accident on Sprague Lake
- One dead in Sprague Lake boating mishap
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls
- FBI: No arrests made in ricin letter investigation