Pau Gasol has made progress in his return from a torn plantar fascia in his right foot when he was cleared Tuesday to start working out. Gasol got the green light to start using an elliptical machine from Dr. Steven Yoon after having an ultrasound on his foot. Despite the news, Coach Mike D'Antoni said the team has not move up the timetable for Gasol's return. Gasol, who got off his crutches three after suffering the injury, is expected to be sidelined for another three weeks. “I don’t think it’s moved up,” D”Antoni said, “but he’s doing well.” The Lakers have gone 5-4 in Gasol’s absence.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves