The Los Angeles Clippers signed forward DaJuan Summers to a 10-day contract, the team announced Friday. Summers averaged 18.0 points and 7.6 rebounds in 33.1 minutes of action for the Maine Red Claws of the NBA Development League this season over 29 games, including 16 starts. The 6-foot-8 forward from Georgetown was the 35th overall pick in the 2009 NBA Draft. He appeared in 81 games, including seven starts, for the Detroit Pistons and New Orleans Hornets from 2009-2012. He has career averages of 3.4 points and 1.0 rebound in 10.0 minutes of action.
Local News Headlines
- Man gets 50 year in prison for molesting boy
- Not guilty plea in Oregon bomb case
- Belgrade man convicted in Ponzi scheme
- Pronghorn at E. Ore. chemical depot relocated
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing