The Los Angeles Clippers signed forward DaJuan Summers to a 10-day contract, the team announced Friday. Summers averaged 18.0 points and 7.6 rebounds in 33.1 minutes of action for the Maine Red Claws of the NBA Development League this season over 29 games, including 16 starts. The 6-foot-8 forward from Georgetown was the 35th overall pick in the 2009 NBA Draft. He appeared in 81 games, including seven starts, for the Detroit Pistons and New Orleans Hornets from 2009-2012. He has career averages of 3.4 points and 1.0 rebound in 10.0 minutes of action.
Local News Headlines
- Suspect makes first appearance in ricin letter case
- Free pizza offered to help find Pizza Rita robber
- Woman found dead in Spokane Valley hotel
- WA license plate fee added to pay for wolf kills
- High winds contribute to fatal boat accident on Sprague Lake
- One dead in Sprague Lake boating mishap
- Should inmates get mental health medications in jail?
- Officers in deadly shooting identified
- Spokane police officer under investigation
- Driver extricated after Spokane County water truck rolls