The Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed place kicker Nate Kaeding to a one-year contract, according to Kaeding’s agent, Rick Smith. Kaeding, a nine-year veteran, played eight-plus season with the San Diego Chargers and finished the 2012 season with the Miami Dolphins. His career field-goal percentage is 86.2.
Local News Headlines
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing
- Bagby Hot Springs attack possible hate crime
- Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- Thieves steal woman's home
- Observant neighbor helps cops bust copper wire thieves