Inspirus Credit Union wants to help your child's school, favorite teacher or classroom project by awarding $1,000 in the "You Inspire Us" Education Grant Program!
The grant money can be used for school supplies, playground equipment or anything to help improve your school for current and future students.
At Inspirus, they pride themselves on giving back to the education community and make it a priority. It is literally where banking benefits education.
Inspirus Credit Union wants you to share their passion for education by nominating a teacher or school project.
About Inspirus Credit Union
· Inspirus Credit Union is where banking benefits education.
· Inspirus is a socially responsible credit union with a commitment of giving back to the education community.
· Inspirus was founded by a Seattle math and journalism teacher in 1936, and from the start, giving back to education was a priority.
· Inspirus Credit Union welcomes everyone who shares our passion for education.
· We donate our time, talents and dollars to supporting the education community.
· Our members understand they don’t have to choose between great value and making a difference in their communities. At Inspirus, they can do both, just by using us for the financial services they use every day.